Saturday, February 12, 2011

Thankfulness: January 28-February 12

As we're sitting on the couch, preparing to eat some nachos and catch up on CSI:NY, the Firefighter casually says, "So, you're about two weeks on your thankfulness blog. You know that, right?"
I do know that. The problem has been that so much has happened in these past two weeks that my attention was pulled away from my daily post about thankfulness. I still contemplated what I was thankful for each day, just didn't take the time to write it out. And because I've gradually become TWO WEEKS BEHIND, I didn't know how to catch up. So, the Firefighter, in his sage way, said "just do one catchup post". I said "how do I catch up on two weeks' worth of thankfulness?" and he said... "just be thankful for a thankfulness catchup post". and so, I am.

No comments: